Is there a job that allows you to travel with a teaching degree?

I want to be able to see the world and/or country and move to a different place about every 6 months to a year. I have a degree in education. I know that there are jobs like traveling nurses that go to hospital to hospital, any thing like that for teachers?

Best answer:

Answer by drbillmacmo
Look into Department of Defense schools.

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you. Powered by Campus Explorer