If I get my nursing degree in Pennsylvania, will it still be valid in California?

Or will I have to do schooling out there as well? Re-take boards? Anything, or can I just move right out there and start working?

Best answer:

Answer by David B
most states have reciprocity, which means all you have to do is pay their baksheesh and get that license for that state.

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you. Powered by Campus Explorer