If i get a nursing degree in Hawaii, can I get a job in Maryland?

If I work in MD will I have to take additional courses? will the Maryland board of nursing recognize me as a licensed nurse?

Best answer:

Answer by Diane A
I don’t know why this gets asked so often. The NCLEX is a national exam and makes you a RN, recognized by ALL states; states then issue licenses to practice. You simply apply to the BRN of the state you wish to work in and follow their instructions. Some require a specific CEU class.

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you. Powered by Campus Explorer