I am about to graduate from LPN school in MO. Can I go contact AR State board of nursing for a temporary…..?

I graduate 2 weeks from today and I plan on working in AR. I know I have to take my boards to get my licence but can work in MO as a GPN. Can I do that in AR or do I need to go ahead and file for an AR temporary? Please help lol :)

Best answer:

Answer by Dianne
The laws vary from state to state. I’m sure your nursing school can answer any questions.

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you. Powered by Campus Explorer