I am a Emergency medical technician in the state of Pennsylvania and I have a question.?

How would I go about checking the status of my emergency vehicle operator license? What agency would i need to contact if any?

Best answer:

Answer by kinev2010
Isn’t that still under the Registry of Motor vehicles.
I would start there

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you. Powered by Campus Explorer