Can Illinois registered nurses with an associates degree work in other states, or do they need a bachelor’s?

Best answer:

Answer by Maybe you’re my love?
I assume you have your nursing license? If so, you’ll simply have to transfer your license from one state to another. If not, then you’ll need to take it in order to be able to work as a nurse. There’s no need to go for a bachelor’s, unless you want further education in the career.

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you. Powered by Campus Explorer